Celebrity obituaries from around the world including sports stars, writers, politicians, actors, judges, cartoonists, and directors among others.
- Carlo Giuffrè, 89, Italian actor (The Railroad Man, The Girl with the Pistol, Poker in Bed) and stage director.
- Vladimir Tutunnik, 64, Russian stage director and television actor.
- Anneliese Albrecht, 97, Austrian journalist and politician.
- Enzo Apicella, 96, Italian cartoonist and designer.
- Preston Bynum, 79, American politician, member of the Arkansas House of Representatives (1969–1980), heart failure.
- Sir Thomas Eichelbaum, 87, German-born New Zealand jurist, Chief Justice (1989–1999).
- José Araújo, 46, Brazilian footballer, (Vitória, FC Porto, Real Zaragoza), heart attack.
- Bohdan Zholdak, 70, Ukrainian screenwriter.
- Tadeusz Kraus, 86, Czech football player (Sparta Prague, national team) and manager (Aris Limassol). (death announced on this date)
- Frank Litsky, 92, American sports columnist.
- Maurice Mahoney, 89, British-born New Zealand architect (Warren & Mahoney).
- Willie McCovey, 80, American Hall of Fame baseball player (San Francisco Giants, Oakland Athletics, San Diego Padres).
- Eduard Mytnytskyi, 87, Ukrainian and Soviet stage director.
- Jack Patera, 85, American football player (Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Cardinals) and coach (Seattle Seahawks).
- Teodoro Petkoff, 86, Venezuelan journalist and politician, Minister of the Central Office of Coordination and Planning (1996–1999).
- Hamdi Qandil, 82, Egyptian journalist.
- Ken Shellito, 78, English football player (Chelsea) and manager.
- David Azulai, 64, Israeli politician, Minister of Religious Services (since 2015), member of the Knesset (1996–2018), cancer.
- Whitey Bulger, 89, American gangster (Winter Hill Gang) and convicted murderer, beaten.
- Davyd Cherkaskyi, 87, Ukrainian animator (Adventures of Captain Wrongel, Treasure Island), stroke.
- Yashwant Dev, 91, Indian poet and composer, pneumonia.
- Bill Fischer, 88, American baseball player (Chicago White Sox, Washington Senators, Kansas City Athletics).
- María Irene Fornés, 88, Cuban-American playwright (Sarita, Fefu and Her Friends).
- Hardy Fox, 73, American musician and composer (The Residents), co-founder of The Cryptic Corporation, brain cancer.
- Jin Yong, 94, Hong Kong novelist (Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils), essayist and newspaper proprietor (Ming Pao).
- RaeAnn Kelsch, 58, American politician, member of the North Dakota House of Representatives (1991–2012), bacterial infection.
- Beverly McClellan, 49, American singer and reality talent show finalist (The Voice), cancer.
- Emil Paleček, 88, Czech chemist, discovered nucleic acids electrochemistry.
- Rico J. Puno, 65, Filipino pop singer, heart failure.
- Sangharakshita, 93, British Buddhist teacher and writer, founder of the Triratna Buddhist Community, pneumonia and sepsis.
- Set Them Free, 28, American racehorse.
- Bob Skoronski, 84, American football player (Green Bay Packers), complications from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Steven L. Zinter, 68, American judge (South Dakota Supreme Court), complications from surgery.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)